Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Simple day with my My Family

Today wake up so late...song lar~~
long time no like that
i can lie on my loving BED long time.
After wake up mum tell me :
"Jom,faster bathing then go to see movie"
When i heard is Bodyguards i so faster lor~~
coz this movie i want see at this week .
After lunch we go to U-Mall buy ticket
we decide go to MBO see this movie
My sis&My dad wear 'qing cai'coz this cinema near my house lar^^
Totalty,This movie not bad...
And fully meaning for the China's history!!
Big Case for this movie
I want see甄子丹act him kung fu on this movie
and long time no see谢霆锋acting~~
After movie i feel citizen become a victim is Brave
& we will respect for victim at the future life.....

2 comments:

caster said...

hoho~这套戏你讲得会给我们带来很多启示
应该很不错看^^

*wEnDY* said...

对,对,对!!
这部戏就是有一点想给我们后代人启示的感觉!
你应该要快点去看咯!