Friday, April 30, 2010

I come back here...

So Sorry for my Friends n Reader...

Long TiMe no update my Blog...

Actually hv some wrong for me!!!^^


In this month APRIL;

i got many thing to let me grow up,

like---

*i decision my thing without my parents again...i sure i don't regret for my final decision!!!...


*i see n got some problem about the "LOVE" issue from my colleague,someone can get the happanies;someone got the sadly for the future...
How to protect a good relationship;
How to break a bad relationship...
NOW i take a class from my friends already!!!
I don want "Bad relationship"occured my future

*i also grow up in my dad's motor accident
How to settle problem,How to solve my mood to face tis serious problem!!!
Now i will put more time for my family...
I don want regret until gone away!!!


*i protect my friendship...i don want lose again...
So if i kinda busy, i oso will take some-time for my all friends!!!
Because time is arrange by myself...
if u always can't time some-time for ur family n friends...u must take a class for the "TIME Arrangement"...

No comments: